Cow manure organic fertilizer production line
The technical route for the production of organic manure from cow dung includes two major steps: raw material aerobic composting process and commercial organic fertilizer fertilizing process.
Among them, the aerobic composting process is used in the fermentation process. Modern aerobic composting is a method in which the manure is used to stabilize and harm the cow dung under aerobic conditions by using aerobic microorganisms, and then converted into high-quality fertilizer. Before the composting, the cow manure raw material is pretreated to meet the fermentation conditions such as water and carbon-nitrogen ratio. In the fermentation process, the compost turning machine is used to turn over and accelerate the fermentation speed. After composting, the cow manure can be fermented and then enter the fattening process. According to the need, it can be further processed into powdery organic fertilizer and granular organic fertilizer products, or mixed with chemical fertilizer to make various organic and inorganic compound fertilizer products to realize commercial production. .
The fertilizer manufacturing process requires a crusher, a mixer, a cooling and drying machine, a fertilizer granulator machine, a sieving machine, a packaging machine, a dust removal system, and the like.
1. The pulverizer comprises a half wet material crusher machine;
2. The mixer has an optional horizontal mixer or a disc mixer or a twin-shaft mixer;
3. The dust removal system consists of a settling chamber and a dust collecting room.
4. The cooling and drying system can be used to dry and cool the fertilizer granules.
5. The fertilizer granulator machine has organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, drum granulator, etc;
6. The screening system is mainly completed by the drum screening machine, and the first-stage screening machine and the second-level screening machine can be set to make the yield higher and the particles better;
7. The finished packaging system generally includes an electronic quantitative packaging scale, a silo, an automatic sewing machine, and the like. In this way, the batch-free production of the fully automatic cow manure organic fertilizer production line can be realized.
- Commentaires textes : Écrire
Detailed introduction of NPK fertilizer production
|NPK fertilizer production line|
The NPK fertilizer production consists of several processes: raw material crushing, raw material batching, mixing, granulation, drying, cooling, sieving, and packaging.
Some raw materials before being used in the pulverizing process, and the pulverized material, and the pulverizing machine performs high-speed operation to pulverize the materials to achieve the fineness required for granulation. N, P, K, and additives to the electronic belt scale.
The automatic batching system. N, P, K, additives to the electronic belt scale. The raw material is added in the process of requiring powdery or granular, and no knot is allowed. Block phenomenon.
Uniform mixing and mixing, mixing and mixing, agitation and mixing, agitation, mixing and agitation.
Fertilizer granulator machine :
The agitated raw material enters the conveyor belt and is conveyed to a drum granulator for granulation.
The material to be dried enters the drying area of the lifting plate with special combination. Due to the tilting and turning movement of the body and the copy board, the material is continuously thrown away by the lifting plate and longitudinally moved, at the same time, it has sufficient heat exchange with the constant temperature control heat transfer from the hot blast stove to evaporate water to make the material dry.
The cooling after drying can directly cool the hot particulate material to near normal temperature. The cooled material facilitates quick and timely packaging to prevent agglomeration during storage in the fertilizer manufacturing process.
Screening is mainly used to separate the fine powder, finished product and large granular material in the material. First, the fine powder in the semi-finished product is separated, and the large particles are separated. After separation, the particles are pulverized and wide enter the return belt together with the separated fine powder, and returned to the granulator machines for fertilizer granulation.
The finished product is transported by the conveyor to the silo of the packaging machine and is Discharged to the weighing scale body for automatic weighing and sewing into the finished product warehouse to Complete the fertilizer Production line process NPK selon the set weight .
As one of China's leading fertilizer machine manufacturers , the above equipment can be produced by our company, welcome to consult.
- Commentaires textes : Écrire